Software Defined Networking Wide Area Networks or SDN WAN is a rapidly adopted technology trend providing cost effective alternatives to MPLS networking solutions. SDN WAN technology is an ideal solution for Unified Communications, VoIP and Big Data deployments. Cloud Applications including Microsoft Office 365 and Salesforce.com can benefit from Software Defined Networking.
Complete the form to receive an assessment on your infrastructure’s readiness to deploy an SDN WAN and find out if Software Defined Networking is the right solution for your business
Sign up for our Software Defined Networking Assessment and our experts will:
- Review your current Network Architecture to avoid any bottlenecks related to slow Internet connections.
- Compare SDN vs. MPLS options to reduces total cost of ownership per branch with Network-as-a-Service subscription.
- Discuss network security and compliance requirements addressed by the latest SDN WAN Platforms to meet PCI compliance mandates for securely transporting payment card information over the WAN.
- Explain how centralized management and policy-based enforcement enables faster deployment and ease of management of multiple remote sites.
- Review how inexpensive broadband links including 4G/LTE can perform like secure and high-bandwidth, Enterprise-grade WAN links.
Complete Communications has the proprietary technology that can help find fiber, quote, and project manage SDN WAN opportunities.
Don’t miss out on this smart business opportunity!
Fill out the form to the right to request an assessment for how Complete Communications can help manage Software Defined Networking Solutions.